Am I the only one?

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
smilebigtt
Body Type: flatbed
Model Year: 1930

Am I the only one?

Post by smilebigtt »

Am I the only one who after buying something comes to the realization, where I'm going to keep this? When I bought this AA, it didn't all that big. There was no bed on it, it didn't look very big. When I got it home I tore it down on the driveway and carried parts in. Now that its going back together, I'm starting to wonder where am I going to put it.
Rosenkranswa

Re: Am I the only one?

Post by Rosenkranswa »

Ours fits in the garage, but just barely, and I have to hold the garage door open all the way. We measured carefully before bringing it out from Iowa where we bought it, so knew it would fit - but it looked awful big the first time we backed it in.
Brady
Body Type: None

Re: Am I the only one?

Post by Brady »

I rent the barns at a nearby X dairy farm. Thats for the stuff I don't have room for at my residence garage. I have 8 A & AA doodlebugs, and 3 of them are at my brother's place 30 miles north. I grew up on a dairy farm and miss the space, but surely not the work. Getting set for the week end car show, to go and buy more Model A worn out junk parts. Have a safe and happy Memorial Day. FB