what other wheeles

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
bert
Model Year: 1930

what other wheeles

Post by bert »

I have an extra 29 130" chassis that i have removed the last 24" of the frame from. I want to be able to move this chassis around the area to be able to cut the grass once in a while. my question is, what other type of wheels will fit this bolt pattern? something not too expensive, and maybe iven something with !0 bolt holes. does anyone have a answer to this? thanks much if you do."AA" to ya"s----bert
Neil Wilson
Body Type: 82-A/89-A
Model Year: 1930

Post by Neil Wilson »

I don't know of other wheel types of wheel to fit the AA chassis other than the '32 to 33 wheels. These wheels are the same as the 1931 style wheel.

I am sure that I can find four AA wheels which I would consider "rollers" that would work for you if your use a mud flap with the tub. I would sell a "roller" wheel for $10 plus shipping. I think that they can be shipped via Fedex without a box.
Regards, Neil Wilson

Post by Guest »

Ten lug??? Ford FIVE lug, 20" 1 1/2 ton wheels bolt on from 1930 until the 1950s. They got wider but use the same bolt pattern