found one!

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
fordman88
Model Year: 1929

found one!

Post by fordman88 »

first wana say thank you all again for the previous input and help. i got a lead and drove bout 500 miles yesterday, and found anouther 29 AA. its mostly complete (better than mine) and the guy thinks he has a title. it hasnt been ran in a LONG time but did drive to its parking spot. all rust and no wood... any ideas on how much i should offer? the guy wants to see it in good hands and asked me what i though its worth. i dont wana steal it from the nice guy but im low on money. it was too dark to get a picture by the time i got there. thanks yall!!
Trevor O Davis
fordman88

Re: found one!

Post by fordman88 »

since i dont have a pic of my find... it kinda looks like a mix between "Spectria's" and "Robert Gray's" profile pictures, but rustier. dont know if that helps any. im gona be sure to leave earlier tpics next time!!!
Trevor O Davis
farmerden
Body Type: AAC
Model Year: 1928

Post by farmerden »

Offer what you can afford and don't feel bad if it's less than he wants.Remember charity begins at home and there's a lot more time and money to be invested before it hits the pavement again. It's not about making money for most of us-it's about Model AA trucks and keeping them going a few more years! Den
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931

Post by spectria »

I agree with farmerden, offer what you can afford, and let the man decide for himself...

You will sink a bundle into any of these so, don't hesitate, you won't be taking advantage if he agrees to your offer...

Dave
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org
fordman88

Post by fordman88 »

yea thats what my friend said too. that way i will have some money left over to afford all the gas it will take to go get it, my truck does NOT get good gas milage!! hahaha speaking of gas milage, any one know what i should expect outa my AA when its done? i live ten miles from town and gas, and would love to take it out to get its own gas during the summer.
Trevor O Davis