Some 29 AA pics

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
Edgy
Body Type: AA stake bed
Model Year: 1929

Some 29 AA pics

Post by Edgy »

I drug out some of the larger parts today. I've got some head scratching to do. I'm thinking the original cab has found a different home, could I use one of the ones pictured? Also could anyone identify the axel and box? I hope this isn't a lost cause for sentimental reasons but without the cab its going to be tough. Please feel free to tell me what you think and ID some of this stuff. Thanks for everyones support so far! Edgy

http://photobucket.com/29AApics
towtruck
Body Type: service car
Model Year: 1930

Re: Some 29 AA pics

Post by towtruck »

what a treasure of a fine
Reds34
Body Type: dump

Post by Reds34 »

Wow, you have quite a bit of stuff there. Model T stuff mixed in there too.

Red
Neil Wilson
Body Type: 82-A/89-A

Post by Neil Wilson »

The picture marked "Dump" is a TT express body. The chassis is a '29 with worm drive rear axle. There is an 88-A platform (4 rear stake pockets) which would be correct for a '29 AA. There is a broken '29 AA wheel carrier. I could see both '29 and '30 style wheels.
Regards, Neil Wilson
Body Type: AA stake bed
Model Year: 1929

Post by Edgy »

Thanks for the info Neil. I would trade or sell any parts that are not for the 29 AA. I'll shoot more photos of other parts and put them on the "buy sell" forum. Hopefully by this weekend. Thanks, Edgy
Rosenkranswa

Post by Rosenkranswa »

Looks like you've got parts from several trucks there, including a T. The rusty chassis seems to have a later model bevel gear rear end. There's a T rear end in one picutre and the one labeled "Fenders" shows a couple A front fenders and what may be a T rear fender. The cowls seem to be 28/29. Very nice looking early Model A tool display in picture 9.