Having trouble showing picts

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
teched
Model Year: 1930

Having trouble showing picts

Post by teched »

I hope this works this time. Below are pictures of what I thought was 33-34AA truck, but I guess that they stopped making the AA in 32. So what is it? I also need to know where to find the ID#. The frame is rusty and it has a V-8. I hope you will be able to see the pict. I tried it a couple of different ways.
Too Poor To Pay Attension
IHC
Model Year: 1930

#ID

Post by IHC »

Hi,
The engine number is the ID-number. The engine may have been changed several times, but the original ID-number was punched into the frame just under the left front door post. My frame was very rusty too. But I - actually my son with his young eyes - was able to read the number after the frame had been gently sand blasted.
IHC, Danmark

Post by Guest »

I thought about sanding it lightly and then trying to take rubbing of it. I don't know if it would work, but I got nothing to loose. You wouldn't happen to know the location of the number on the engine block?

Post by Guest »

your truck is not a 31, 34, or 35. That means its a 32 or 33. Look at the firewall. Is it a 32 firewall?