Interior upholstery for the 29 PU/Truck cab

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
Barney1930
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929

Interior upholstery for the 29 PU/Truck cab

Post by Barney1930 »

Does anyone know of a site that gives a lot of detail on the interior uphostery?
I have some of the hardboard pieces that came out of our cab, but I don't know if they were original Ford or something that was put in during the 40s-50s. My truck was not used after about 55, so it is likely they were original, but I would like to see some original uphostery up close. I need to be able to tell my uphosterer exactly how those oanesl were finished and installed, otherwise he will use his imagination and give me a real Tiajuana Special. :roll:
Barney
gunmetal
Body Type: 188-A

Re: Interior upholstery for the 29 PU/Truck cab

Post by gunmetal »

This is some pics hope they help. Sorry pics to big, e-mail me at terry_rose2002@yahoo.com and put suject 29 CCPU I will e-mail you all the pics I have.
Bob C
Body Type: Mail truck, Stake tr
Model Year: 1931

Post by Bob C »

Marco has some pictures on his site that might help.
http://www.abarnyard.com/temp/82-a

Bob
Barney1930

Post by Barney1930 »

Bob C wrote:Marco has some pictures on his site that might help.
http://www.abarnyard.com/temp/82-a

Bob
Thanks Bob, I have all of Marco's. I sure wish there was some verbage with Marcos' pics. I just have too many questions.
Barney
Barney1930

Post by Barney1930 »

gunmetal wrote:This is some pics hope they help. Sorry pics to big, e-mail me at terry_rose2002@yahoo.com and put suject 29 CCPU I will e-mail you all the pics I have.
Terry, Did you get my email? We are ready to install the top and we have ordered the interior kit from L/B, so we need to look at what pics you might have.

I still am not clear on who has that roof welting if it is not fender welting. L/B doesn't have anything they identify as "roof welting".

Does anyone know if MAC'S has it?
Barney