Got a new project

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
tony bullard
Body Type: Oil Tank
Model Year: 1929

Got a new project

Post by tony bullard »

I posted this on The Ford Barn but now see this forum might be a much better site for this discussion.

Well I've finished the '34 BB and the '62 Autocar and now on to a new project, a ’30 AA. My customer has a fuel company and wants to restore this flat bed to an oil truck. Some ware along a Mickey Mouse attempt was made to replace the rag top with steel. Getting that straightened out I think will be my biggest task. I’ll be needing all the help I can get with suggestions and ideas. The eight foot stake body is in really good shape and really needs a good home. I’ll post a for sale in "AA buy and sell" One thing I’ll be needing is two 20” dual wheels Any help would be appreciated.

Tony Bullard, Chelsea VT
Attachments
left tank.JPG
left tank.JPG (58.3 KiB) Viewed 3680 times
Left front.JPG
Left front.JPG (92.87 KiB) Viewed 3680 times
'29 AA dual wheel.JPG
'29 AA dual wheel.JPG (110.36 KiB) Viewed 3680 times
Vermont Roofer
Body Type: Model AA
Model Year: 1931

Re: Got a new project

Post by Vermont Roofer »

I.m very inrterested...As you will see I.m just down the road from you..my email is martygrover1010@gmail.com please send me pictures thanks
russ
Body Type: 82a
Model Year: 1930

Post by russ »

Greetings Tony, and welcome to the gang. I've no doubt you'll get all the answers and help you need with this group. Pretty sharp and resourceful folks here, they are. :)

Best, russ
Everybody likes pics.
tony bullard
Body Type: Oil Tank
Model Year: 1929

Post by tony bullard »

russ wrote:Greetings Tony, and welcome to the gang. I've no doubt you'll get all the answers and help you need with this group. Pretty sharp and resourceful folks here, they are. :)

Best, russ
Thanks Russ. Appreciate the info and the welcome.

Tony
NDTMAN
Body Type: AA
Model Year: 1932

Post by NDTMAN »

you dont happen to have any 20" wheel with the 8" bolt spacing. Because I could do a trade for AA wheels?? Need two also.

Someone is looking for a stake bed on this site.