Interior Uphostery Pictures?

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
Post Reply
User avatar
Barney1930
Posts: 82
Joined: December 28th, 2008, 2:52 pm
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929
Location: Aurora, Oregon

Interior Uphostery Pictures?

Post by Barney1930 » September 2nd, 2011, 6:31 pm

Does anyone have some good close-up interior shots of installed uphostery?
We are ready to install the L/B kit, and there isn't much in the instructions.
Barney

User avatar
nreed
Posts: 61
Joined: March 15th, 2010, 1:20 pm
Body Type: 31aa
Model Year: 1931
Location: Hartford City, Ind.

Re: Interior Uphostery Pictures?

Post by nreed » September 3rd, 2011, 8:48 am

I'll second the motion. Just started putting my kit together and sure could use the pictures also. There was no interior left in my truck when we got it home and it seems like I'm guessing on every move I make. There are pictures for the 28-29 trucks but I can't find any for the 82b cab. Thanks to anyone who will take the time!
N. Reed

User avatar
Barney1930
Posts: 82
Joined: December 28th, 2008, 2:52 pm
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929
Location: Aurora, Oregon

Re: Interior Uphostery Pictures?

Post by Barney1930 » September 3rd, 2011, 9:16 am

nreed wrote:I'll second the motion. Just started putting my kit together and sure could use the pictures also. There was no interior left in my truck when we got it home and it seems like I'm guessing on every move I make. There are pictures for the 28-29 trucks but I can't find any for the 82b cab. Thanks to anyone who will take the time!
N. Reed
N.Reed,
I am working the 28/29. Where are the pictures you speak of?
Barney

User avatar
Mike in Maine
Posts: 188
Joined: November 17th, 2004, 1:54 pm
Body Type: 82B
Model Year: 1931
Location: Alfred, Maine

Re: Interior Uphostery Pictures?

Post by Mike in Maine » September 3rd, 2011, 11:24 am

If you go to my site at the following link I have posted some pictures. These are not to be assumed that they are correct to judging standards. The interior is of a kit obtained from LeBaron Bonney that is said to be appropriate for a '30-'31 AA with an 82B cab. They were installed to the best of my knowledge as where it all should be. I certainly respect any comments positive or negative. Thanks for looking and hope it helps.
Mike in Maine. http://gallery.me.com/betsad57#100201

User avatar
nreed
Posts: 61
Joined: March 15th, 2010, 1:20 pm
Body Type: 31aa
Model Year: 1931
Location: Hartford City, Ind.

Re: Interior Uphostery Pictures?

Post by nreed » September 3rd, 2011, 11:38 am

I've already got your site bookmarked and I'm heading to the barn right now. Many thanks!! I couldn't find the site for the 82a cab right away but I'll keep trying and post it as soon as I can.
I just found the site.

http://www.abarnyard.com/temp/82-a

User avatar
Barney1930
Posts: 82
Joined: December 28th, 2008, 2:52 pm
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929
Location: Aurora, Oregon

Re: Interior Uphostery Pictures?

Post by Barney1930 » September 3rd, 2011, 2:21 pm

Mike in Maine wrote:If you go to my site at the following link I have posted some pictures. These are not to be assumed that they are correct to judging standards. The interior is of a kit obtained from LeBaron Bonney that is said to be appropriate for a '30-'31 AA with an 82B cab. They were installed to the best of my knowledge as where it all should be. I certainly respect any comments positive or negative. Thanks for looking and hope it helps.
Mike in Maine. http://gallery.me.com/betsad57#100201
Thanks Mike, but I'm looking for the 82-a.
Barney

User avatar
Barney1930
Posts: 82
Joined: December 28th, 2008, 2:52 pm
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929
Location: Aurora, Oregon

Re: Interior Uphostery Pictures?

Post by Barney1930 » September 3rd, 2011, 5:15 pm

nreed wrote:I've already got your site bookmarked and I'm heading to the barn right now. Many thanks!! I couldn't find the site for the 82a cab right away but I'll keep trying and post it as soon as I can.
I just found the site.

http://www.abarnyard.com/temp/82-a
Thanks, nreed. I have reviewed all of Marco's pictures. They don't show much interior new finishes.
Barney

Post Reply