POSTING PICTURES

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
SHELBY MESSER
Body Type: 75-A
Model Year: 1930

POSTING PICTURES

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

With pictures on file in your computer, to post pictures -CLICK- CHOOSE FILE (below) find picture of choice RIGHT CLICK picture - go down to -OPEN WITH - CLICK - paint - CLICK - image - CLICK - resize/skew (resize only) change horizonal from 100% to 33 % and vertical from 100% to 33% CLICK - file - CLICK - save. To return to forum LEFT click on the picture you chose. Chosen file should appear in box on the forum. CLICK - add the file. Repeat on other pictures the same way, add the file. You are ready to submit. (size of picture be dimension : 338 X 254 For larger pictures resize to a higher %. Hope this is helpful to everyone. Good luck! Any questions or problems reply! Shelby, Louisiana.
SHELBY MESSER

Re: POSTING PICTURES

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

Marty and who ever, I used reduce by 33 % in the statement above, The seam to come out small in my earlier pictures. The head light reflectors I didn't reduce the size and they are perfect fit. Maybe use reduce to 75 % using the above statement, or use the reduction size of your choice. Try a size so everyone will know what you used !!! Hope this is helpful ! Shelby, Louisiana.(Sacramento now)
Last edited by SHELBY MESSER on June 8th, 2017, 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
captain marty
Body Type: firetruck
Model Year: 1928

Post by captain marty »

I appreciate that and will give it a try. I'm happy that I finally figured out how to post a few pics. :D
Captain Marty
miner art
Body Type: AA flt.BD.82a
Model Year: 1929

Post by miner art »

With all the high tech. these days one would think a simple way might be here!!!
IE. click and post!!!
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931

Post by spectria »

miner art wrote:With all the high tech. these days one would think a simple way might be here!!!
IE. click and post!!!
You would think so, like sometimes when I e-mail pics a menu shows up asking if I want to re-size for easier delivery, and gives many choices, something like that would be cool, but if you are resizing, and you want the pics as large as possible without forcing everyone to scroll right and left to see the whole thing, I have found that around 275 pixel width seems to be the max, approximately...
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A

Post by Chris Haynes »

An easy way to post without having to resize is simply upload your pictures to a free account at http://www.photobucket.com. After your pictures are uploaded simply click on the box under your picture that says IMG Code. When you click that IMG Code box the IMG Code is captured. Come back to this web site and place your cursor where you want you captured IMG Code image to appear and right click Paste.
Last edited by Chris Haynes on December 5th, 2011, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHELBY MESSER

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

This is how I post pictures, Stated above
SHELBY MESSER

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

:)
SHELBY MESSER

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

SHELBY MESSER wrote:
October 8th, 2011, 9:04 pm
With pictures on file in your computer, to post pictures -CLICK- CHOOSE FILE (below) find picture of choice RIGHT CLICK picture - go down to -OPEN WITH - CLICK - paint - CLICK - image - CLICK - resize/skew (resize only) change horizonal from 100% to 33 % and vertical from 100% to 33% CLICK - file - CLICK - save. To return to forum LEFT click on the picture you chose. Chosen file should appear in box on the forum. CLICK - add the file. Repeat on other pictures the same way, add the file. You are ready to submit. (size of picture be dimension : 338 X 254 For larger pictures resize to a higher %. Hope this is helpful to everyone. Good luck! Any questions or problems reply! Shelby, Louisiana.