1932 BB TRUCK

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
NDTMAN
Body Type: AA
Model Year: 1932

1932 BB TRUCK

Post by NDTMAN »

I am looking for front fenders for my 32 bb truck I see MAC has new fenders but are for a pick-up are these the same for a BB truck. Or does anyone know any other source for fenders.
TomH
Body Type: pickup
Model Year: 1928

Re: 1932 BB TRUCK

Post by TomH »

As far as I know all 32 front fenders are the same, unless you have the indent for a spare tire. Also 32 front fenders are different than other years.
TomH
Need rear fenders and running boards for 1932 131" single wheel Express Body
NDTMAN

Post by NDTMAN »

No indent for spare tire
Dave Law
Body Type: BB

Post by Dave Law »

I'm just about finished restoring my Dad's '32 BB, and need one thing that I thought you guys just may know about. Apparently there is some kind of cross beam that holds the spare up under the frame (mine's gone). I have the pivoting threaded rod on the outside of the frame, but the cross beam is totally missing. Any ideas where I might find one? Thanks, Dave in VA.
NDTMAN

Post by NDTMAN »

Sorry cant help using an older bed from a AA and it has a spare tire carrier under the bed. The original bed was hand made by my grandfather and did not see any spare tire carrier. If you have any extra parts from your build let me know I have a few parts that I will not be using and could swap. Things needed is drivers front fender drivers side running board. Things I have extra radiator, transmission and a few mis. stuff