Hi Let me introduce myself

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
Animal
Model Year: 1930

Hi Let me introduce myself

Post by Animal »

My name is Animal, I am an organic farmer in Lone Jack Missouri. I am a Ford buff, and have been all my life. When I was 16 years old I had a 40 Ford coupe race car, since then I have ran Ford Mustangs and Fairlanes on the street and drag strip. The only thing I like more than Fords are Harley Davidsons. I have pretty much done what ever I wanted my whole life except for one thing, I have always wanted a model A Ford ! I am 60 years young and I can remember my early teen years of coupes and sedans made into hot rods and a lot of them driven stock. Now that I am spending these rust years on the farm I would like to find an AA for a daily driver. I plan on being a member of this forum to get the vast knowledge from you folks that own these trucks! :D I have been a mechanic all my life and if their is something that I can contribute I surely will....until then I will just monitor these pages, and when I get the truck I am looking for I will surely be a royal PIA when it comes to questions! :evil: :evil: :mrgreen:
Reds34
Body Type: dump

Re: Hi Let me introduce myself

Post by Reds34 »

Welcome! You'll learn a lot here. Just keep your ears open.

Red
spdway1

Post by spdway1 »

Red, you going to Enfield in the AM?
Im also looking for a good rolling chassis for an A, wife wantd a speedster!
Reds34
Body Type: dump

Post by Reds34 »

Enfield? I'm gonna be staying home, munchkin is still sick and the wife would kill me if I left. I'm sure I could find you a chassis.

Red