headlight socket at the wiring harness

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
SHELBY MESSER
Body Type: 75-A
Model Year: 1930

Re: headlight socket at the wiring harness

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

I may have visited this cortical 50 times myself, but this is not intended for math or English class. you never mention one word on the topic "headlight socket at the wiring harness" as to what this thread is about. The club has been slow, thought I would get some thing started about the headlights :cry:
KimVanOrder
Body Type: 82-A Platform
Model Year: 1928

Post by KimVanOrder »

SHELBY MESSER wrote:I'm sure everyone has had problems with the replacement head light socket. Remember that the original ones worked for some 60 to 85 years. An the new head light socket assembly will not work just out of the pack :cry: If Any one is interested, I'll help to solve your problem. I do not have any parts as all my A-AA parts are in Louisiana. but I would round up what is needed to solve your problem :!: Shelby, Sacramento

875 persons have looked at this post, so there is problems out there with the light socket :!:

Shelby: I have looked at this post at least 10 times. I have no problems with mine.
Just an FYI.
KVO
KVO
Dec. '28 AA
blgitn
Body Type: 275-A
Model Year: 1931

Post by blgitn »

Well, For what it's worth, I've had crappy luck with repop sockets too. I've had to use new parts in my old sockets, like Shelby.
R/ Roger.