how do you get back on this forum after closing?????

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
SHELBY MESSER
Body Type: 75-A
Model Year: 1930

how do you get back on this forum after closing?????

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

I,ve been a member since 2009 but for some reason I can not get into forum properly, what am I doing wrong. I've been trying for over an hour :evil: Shelby, Louisiana.
macswoods
Body Type: 82-A
Model Year: 1929

Re: how do you get back on this forum after closing?????

Post by macswoods »

looks like your on now. Mac.. :) what problems are you having ?
BrianT
Body Type: 82A

Post by BrianT »

SHELBY MESSER wrote:I,ve been a member since 2009 but for some reason I can not get into forum properly, what am I doing wrong. I've been trying for over an hour :evil: Shelby, Louisiana.
Your not doing anything wrong Shelby seems there are some problems with this site I have E-mailed and sent a PM to MIKEG with no response, I am always having to login regardless of clicking the remember me box, mostly started last Oct, maybe the Pied Piper caused all this when he dragged most posters to Facebook.
Brady
Body Type: None

Post by Brady »

- has NOTHING to do with facebook. Jesus wept
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931

Post by spectria »

Brady wrote:- has NOTHING to do with facebook. Jesus wept
LOL!
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org
BrianT

Post by BrianT »

Brady wrote:- has NOTHING to do with facebook. Jesus wept
You forgot the rest of it ---- and Mary peed !
SHELBY MESSER
Body Type: 75-A

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

I went through the back door some how to to make the above post after about an hour of trying. Then it would not submit. thats why I wound up with 3 post. This time I went on-line rather easy. Thanks for the input :D Shelby, Louisiana.
spdway1

Post by spdway1 »

Testing, Testing, Everything is good here. Even the weather. have a great weekend.
mikeg
Site Admin
Body Type: 150B

Post by mikeg »

BrianT wrote:
SHELBY MESSER wrote:I,ve been a member since 2009 but for some reason I can not get into forum properly, what am I doing wrong. I've been trying for over an hour :evil: Shelby, Louisiana.
Your not doing anything wrong Shelby seems there are some problems with this site I have E-mailed and sent a PM to MIKEG with no response, I am always having to login regardless of clicking the remember me box, mostly started last Oct, maybe the Pied Piper caused all this when he dragged most posters to Facebook.
Hey Brian, I did respond to both of your emails and PM's. There isn't anything wrong with the forums, I log in almost every day as do many others. Typically issues with being remembered by the forums is due to security software (avg, symantec, norton, spybot, etc) blocking the cookie that the forum sends your computer, if that cookie can't be saved or is cleared out your site session or preferences will not be retained, and that includes the "remember me" box.
BrianT

Post by BrianT »

Hey Brian, I did respond to both of your emails and PM's. There isn't anything wrong with the forums, I log in almost every day as do many others. Typically issues with being remembered by the forums is due to security software (avg, symantec, norton, spybot, etc) blocking the cookie that the forum sends your computer, if that cookie can't be saved or is cleared out your site session or preferences will not be retained, and that includes the "remember me" box.

Hello Mike,
I do not understand why I don't see your replies in my PM inbox which is working OK, my last PM was today from a fellow poster, I can see why the E-mail does not work, will you PM me again and I will explain the E-mail problem.
Regards Brian.
mikeg
Site Admin
Body Type: 150B

Post by mikeg »

BrianT wrote:Hey Brian, I did respond to both of your emails and PM's. There isn't anything wrong with the forums, I log in almost every day as do many others. Typically issues with being remembered by the forums is due to security software (avg, symantec, norton, spybot, etc) blocking the cookie that the forum sends your computer, if that cookie can't be saved or is cleared out your site session or preferences will not be retained, and that includes the "remember me" box.

Hello Mike,
I do not understand why I don't see your replies in my PM inbox which is working OK, my last PM was today from a fellow poster, I can see why the E-mail does not work, will you PM me again and I will explain the E-mail problem.
Regards Brian.
I did get an email notice of your PM, which I replied to, I thought I followed up with another reply via the forum PM system but apparently I did not (it has been a very crazy time at work the last few months) Here is my email reply to you on June 23rd. I received your email at 12:21pm and my reply was at 12:41pm, I sent it to your hotmail.com address, which I now realize is associated with one of the two profiles you had and that is the profile you sent the PM from. Confusing? yes!

So, in summary... two profiles exist and I will merge them into one, keeping the account with the RR.com email.

Below is what I sent originally, now I understand why you didn't respond!

Basically you have two profiles on the system

here is that email..

Looks like you have two profiles:

BrianT
Brian T

The account with the space between your name and last initial has the san.rr.com email address. I can merge both accounts together so the "Brian T" remains. Posts from both accounts will be merged together.

Mike Greene

> -----Original Message-----
> From: mikeg@rockisland.com [mailto:mikeg@rockisland.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 12:21 PM
> To: Mike Greene
> Subject: E-mail change
>
> Hello mikeg,
>
> The following is an e-mail sent to you by BrianT via your account on
> "aa- fords.com". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other
> comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board
> at the following
> address:
>
> mikeg@rockisland.com
>
> Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers). Please note that
> the reply address to this e-mail has been set to that of BrianT.
>
> Message sent to you follows
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Hello Mike,
> I am having a problem receiving E-mail from posters, I am seeing that
> my address is a Hotmail account which I dropped some time ago, when I
> try to add btreserdern@san.rr.com it tells me that this is currently
> in use, I have used this address for a long time, can you change this
> for me or give me a click by click way to do it.
> Thanks BrianT