Logging in

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
BrianT
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929

Logging in

Post by BrianT »

Are there any other members having to keep logging in, despite clicking the remember me box, (twice today) I have e mailed MikeG several times with no response.
SHELBY MESSER
Body Type: 75-A
Model Year: 1930

Re: Logging in

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

I had problems with logging -in and staying logged-in. If I typed a long post I would get dropped out when I hit the submit and loose a post that I spent an hour or more to type in was gone. Here is what I did to solve this. I would write a few lines then submit. then come back and submit a few more lines and submit,on-on til I got my total post in. Also during that time period every time I tried to access the AA form I had to sign in with my pass word and users name. I finally got it back to only clicking on LOG-ON now each time. May be this will help :) Shelby, Sacramento.

I had to edit post several times to get one post :!:
mikeg
Site Admin
Body Type: 150B
Model Year: 1930

Re: Logging in

Post by mikeg »

BrianT wrote:Are there any other members having to keep logging in, despite clicking the remember me box, (twice today) I have e mailed MikeG several times with no response.
Pardon me Brian, but I've responded to every email you have sent me, numerous times in fact. You have TWO accounts on this forum, "BrianT" and "Brian T" you also have two emails, btreserdern@san.rr.com and btreserdern2@san.rr.com

Your issue is most likely due to your browser security settings, or a 3rd party anti-virus program blocking or expiring the cookie the forum attempts to place on your computer. That cookie must remain in order for the forum to remember your login preferences, without the cookie the forum will prompt you to login every time, that cookie also tracks your "activity timer" so again, if the cookie is managed (deleted, expired, whatever) you will be logged out.