New member, new to the AA's

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
gunmetal 2
Body Type: 82-A
Model Year: 1929

Re: New member, new to the AA's

Post by gunmetal 2 »

Josh welcome to the AA-Forum. I have a 29 AA that is now in pieces because I am total restoring it. Here is a photobucket of my truck. my phone number is 574-221-1475. I found if you take alot of pics. it helps when your putting it back together.
http://s737.photobucket.com/user/1929oldlady/library/ Good luck and have fun. call me any time you what of e-mail me at 3heartb15@gmail.com I have all the time you need to help you. Save doing the rims for latter. they get thing that fall on them and then you will need to repaint them.
gunmetal 2
Body Type: 82-A
Model Year: 1929

Post by gunmetal 2 »

Don't throw any thing away no matter what shape it in. you may find out you can't find one and will need to fix the one you have. Please call me or e-mail me. I have aready helped a guy from Autraila restore his brakes.
Joshyk88
Body Type: AA
Model Year: 1928

Post by Joshyk88 »

gunmetal 2 wrote:
May 11th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Josh welcome to the AA-Forum. I have a 29 AA that is now in pieces because I am total restoring it. Here is a photobucket of my truck. my phone number is 574-221-1475. I found if you take alot of pics. it helps when your putting it back together.
http://s737.photobucket.com/user/1929oldlady/library/ Good luck and have fun. call me any time you what of e-mail me at 3heartb15@gmail.com I have all the time you need to help you. Save doing the rims for latter. they get thing that fall on them and then you will need to repaint them.
I really appreciate it! We will be in touch, my work schedule has been getting pretty crazy lately.

-josh
SHELBY MESSER
Body Type: 75-A
Model Year: 1930

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

About the POR 15, I've mentioned this before on " How to remove POR 15 form from your hands like it is soap. Most of you guys your wife or girlfriend has the solution. POR 15 can be removed very-very easily with " SKIN SO SOFT" that women uses. My niece told me this after getting Por 15 on her hands after putting it on the gas tank on her 1937 Caddy. gas tank. Maybe it works so if you try is let us know what your results are. No body did last time. Shelby, Sacramento