AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Neil Wilson
- Posts: 2677
- Joined: February 5th, 2003, 9:42 pm
- Body Type: 82-A/89-A
- Model Year: 1930
- Location: Boulder, CO
s147881, Page E-98 of the RGJS shows the five variations of hub caps used on the AA-1015 steel spoke wheels. At this time, usage dates for each variation is unknown. The attached shows the variations and are identified as:
1. Ford MADE IN U.S.A. over "☆" – through March 1928
2. Ford (tall script) over "☆"
3. Ford (tall script) no star
4. Ford (short script)
5. Ford (short script bold)
Finding a set like hub cabs is a problem.
- e22 f06.jpg (273.1 KiB) Viewed 238 times