Ford Model TT Body Parts , Doors - AA Long Arm Mirrors

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
azguy39
Body Type: Flatbed
Model Year: 1929

Ford Model TT Body Parts , Doors - AA Long Arm Mirrors

Post by azguy39 »

I know this is a little off from AA's , but "close relative ". I have looked on the net to see if there is a Ford TT only club, or organization other than the Model T Club of America. My brother and I are starting a long term restoration of this '25 TT and currently looking for some decent doors that go to ths style cab. Thought someone out there may know good place to look or club to check with.

Staying with AA's though, I am also looking for some long shaft/arm mirrors. I have stake bed 1929 and need 12-14 inch long to see arond the sides. Don't think anyone is reproducing them yet, so looking for decent original set.
Attachments
Missing Doors
Missing Doors
1925 TT.jpg (256.81 KiB) Viewed 4215 times
flatford39
Body Type: Express
Model Year: 1928

Re: Ford Model TT Body Parts , Doors - AA Long Arm Mirrors

Post by flatford39 »

What a great looking survivor.
David R.
Body Type: Chassis
Model Year: 1930

Post by David R. »

I would love to have a TT, but being even slower than AA wouldn’t get to drive it much. There is a Ford model AA and TT Facebook group. My grandfather’s first truck was a TT. Wish someone had a photo of it. I don’t know what year it was or what style cab. I do know it had fuel tank under seat.
dlevy
Body Type: 82B
Model Year: 1931

Post by dlevy »

Is that an M38A1 in the background?