URGENT WARNING FROM BILL'S AUTO WORKS

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
Bills Auto Works
Model Year: 1930

URGENT WARNING FROM BILL'S AUTO WORKS

Post by Bills Auto Works »

Hello Everyone,

This is URGENT...My email that I have had for my business for 30+ years (billsautoworks1@aol.com) has been HACKED & is being used to screw fellow car guys. I had a call from a gentleman just a few minutes ago asking me if I employed a Paul Mitchell with the phone number (770)731-8978 who was using my email address on USHIP. This gentleman booked a transport with him & is now out his money!

If you call that (770) number it routes you to a FAKE AOL recovery & restore number (which is how I originally scammed hacked)

PLEASE folks....I would NEVER have an accunt on USHIP, so that is NOT me & also PLEASE do NOT accept or respond to my billsautoworks1@aol.com email address for a week or so. I cannot view it or respond to it. AOL Fraud Dept is supposedly working on it

I have some suspicions as to who is behind it, but no proof.

I HAVE MADE MY REPUTATION WITH HONESTY & INTEGRITY & THIS BREAKS MY HEART THAT SOMEONE IS SOILING MY NAME. I AM TRULY SORRY TO ANYONE WHO GETS INCLUDED IN THE SCAM!

EVERYONE is welcome to call if they have any questions! (216)832-8697

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
Your Quality AA Ford Transporter
Bill's Auto Works Est. 1983 & still going strong!

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V