Anyone attending the Roselle, IL swap this sunday the 17th??

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
Stakebed
Body Type: Grainbox
Model Year: 1929

Anyone attending the Roselle, IL swap this sunday the 17th??

Post by Stakebed »

Its at Friendly Ford in Roselle, IL (chicagoland)

I have a guy looking for a 1930 smooth face (no center bump out around the lug holes) AA rim if anyones got one to bring.

Ill be bringing alot of sheetmetal "leftovers". Few pairs of 28/29 front fenders, long AA splash aprons, long AA running boards, very nice set of short AA boards and aprons, and some other oddball sheetmetal bits (no aa rear fenders but do have one trapezoid filler plate between fender and wood sills).

I have a buncha 29 with emergency brake worm drive AA brake parts that I can bring if people are interested. Same for aa rear leafs and u bolts - I'll gladly sell individual leafs for cheap if youve got a broken one. - dont plan to bring them as they suck to move around but will bring em if someones interested. Also got some yard art worthy rims if someones wanting to do some landscape decorating lol. Or if someone wants to cut the rivets and put the centers on some modern hoops or just needs round things to roll a frame around they are good for that - let me know and i can bring em.

Hope to see you there!