Thanks for setting up AA message board

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
Mike Taylor
Model Year: 1930

Thanks for setting up AA message board

Post by Mike Taylor »

Mike Green.

Hope this new AA message board does good. I'm working my way through an early '28 stakebed AA, and have found that specific info and parts for the AA can be difficult to obtain. Hope this board can start to fill the gap

Mike Taylor
Early '28 AA
mikeg
Site Admin
Body Type: 150B

Re: Thanks for setting up AA message board

Post by mikeg »

Mike Taylor wrote:Mike Green.

Hope this new AA message board does good. I'm working my way through an early '28 stakebed AA, and have found that specific info and parts for the AA can be difficult to obtain. Hope this board can start to fill the gap

Mike Taylor
Mike, visit the AA Truck Site at http://www.aa-fords.com/ I have been putting more information up there for AA sources for info and vendors.
cec

Post by cec »

I'm in the process of building an early 30 AA semi. Anyone out there have an AA semi? I have questions about trailer brakes. I have a fuel tanker semi trailer that I'm restoring for it.
mikeg
Site Admin
Body Type: 150B

Post by mikeg »

cec wrote:I'm in the process of building an early 30 AA semi. Anyone out there have an AA semi? I have questions about trailer brakes. I have a fuel tanker semi trailer that I'm restoring for it.
Hi, this forum works a little differently than Dales WWWboard, your best bet would be to start a new topic titled "30 AA Semi brakes" or something like that.

Are you a member of FMAATC? Neil Wilson might have some information for you, Neil's email is wilsmor@juno.com, dues are $4 per year and he publishes a newsletter once a year every April, probably one of the best parts of the newsletter is the member roster, you might find another AA Semi owner in there.