eBay AA

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1930

eBay AA

Post by Chris Haynes »

A friend of mine bought her first AA from eBay. It was an Ohio farm truck, actually an apple orchard truck. It had been stored inside for many years after its retirement. No reproduction parts of any kind on it. The doors were missing so the previous owner put the red doors on it. The good news is that the red paint is peeling off and the original color is underneath. When she drove it to her first roundup the experts were all over it amazed at it originality. She has been invited to bring it to The Henry Ford in Dearborn for the Greenfield Village Show. Cars with any modern parts on them are not allowed into Greenfield Village.
Neil Wilson
Body Type: 82-A/89-A

Re: eBay AA

Post by Neil Wilson »

I see that the truck cab has the high rear window. I can not tell if there is a Ford script above the rear window but I can't see one. So, this truck would most likely be in the April to June 1928 range.

If you have some high resolution pictures of the truck, please send them to me via e-mail.
Regards, Neil Wilson
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A

Post by Chris Haynes »

Neil Wilson wrote:I see that the truck cab has the high rear window. I can not tell if there is a Ford script above the rear window but I can't see one. So, this truck would most likely be in the April to June 1928 range.

If you have some high resolution pictures of the truck, please send them to me via e-mail.

No Ford script Neil.
Black steering wheel too.
bgj1956

Post by bgj1956 »

Very nice, Bruce in Ohio