seek help in finding a new engine, BVFF PORTUGAL !

AA Ford Discussion Group relating to the repair and restoration of your AA Ford.
bombeiro25
Model Year: 1930

seek help in finding a new engine, BVFF PORTUGAL !

Post by bombeiro25 »

Hello my name is carlos sotero and I am in my city firefighter in PORTUGAL, I come by this means ask if your firm would not be interested in helping us achieve an engine for our car, firefighters of your brand is a 1930 Ford AA , We restauration but unfortunately the engine is spoiled and as such has not repair our car needs a new engine but here in PORTUGAL the bodies of volunteer firefighters struggle with financial difficulties and end up not having money to be able to restore and repair the old cars and often relying on the goodwill of others to do so in our case and I 2 more colleagues restauration our FORD-AA of 1930, self-ladder but we have no funds to see a new engine for that the car can still go and show ace today as it was generations and help extinguish the fires will be many years ago, we are a corps of firefighters already with 125 years of existence (1882-2008) and currently still,for your help in the hope that I take this request into consideration thanks!

carlos sotero

PORTUGAL
Neil Wilson
Body Type: 82-A/89-A
Model Year: 1930

Re: seek help in finding a new engine, BVFF PORTUGAL !

Post by Neil Wilson »

FYI - The engine in an AA Ford is the same engine used in the A Ford. It could be that a running engine could be found in your area or England, Finland, Scotland, etc. for a small price (as compared to a new rebuilt engine). The cost of shipping an engine from the US to Portugal would be considerable.
Regards, Neil Wilson