Budd Wheels Wanted

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
Bradshaw
Body Type: 82A Cab 89A Express
Model Year: 1929

Budd Wheels Wanted

Post by Bradshaw »

I'm looking for 2 Budd 5 spoke wheels. I need the "smooth face" wheels without the raised re-inforcement area for the lug nuts.

Thanks
mikeg
Site Admin
Body Type: 150B
Model Year: 1930

Re: Budd Wheels Wanted

Post by mikeg »

Bradshaw wrote:I'm looking for 2 Budd 5 spoke wheels. I need the "smooth face" wheels without the raised re-inforcement area for the lug nuts.

Thanks
I'll look in my pile of wheels for the type you are looking for, shipping may be spendy though, looks like you are on the east coast?
dAAve

Post by dAAve »

Saw your post. I am also looking for Budd wheels. I have a few but they are not worth saving and would be risky to use. I saw this on EBAY:

Item located in: Passenger Vehicles : Ford : Model A - It is a Dump Body for an AA, which I am mildly interested in, but it also has 3 or 4 decent looking Budds with it and is only 100 bucks right now. One possibility - share the cost ( lion share would be by me) - pick it up (Massachusetts) you can have the wheels you need - if any left I would like at least one, and if you are not interested in the dump body, I would like it. Let me know what you think. AUction ends tomorrow. I know this is far for you - 5 hour drive for me, but you could make it a weekend and play with As up here if you like. (yup, might even have some parts to give you if you need em)
dAAve
Pennsyltuckey, USA
Neil Wilson
Body Type: 82-A/89-A

Post by Neil Wilson »

I was at Bert's Model A Ford Center today. Steve (owner) says he has some '30 AA wheels for sale. His contact information is 800-321-1931 or bertsmodela@aol.com
Regards, Neil Wilson