Front brakes 31 AA

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
Robert Gray
Model Year: 1930

Front brakes 31 AA

Post by Robert Gray »

Does anyone have a set of AA front brake operating pins for sale? The ones that go throught the kingpin. I can only find A ones in the catalogues I have.
Royal

Re: Front brakes 31 AA

Post by Royal »

Robert,
You might want to call David Adair (503-655-3189) or email at jadadaja@msn.com. David is parting out a AA. He is well known to Model Aers as an expert on tools. Roy
Drew Mashburn

Post by Drew Mashburn »

Robert:

Were you successful in locating the 30/31 front brake operating pins? If so, where did you located them.

-- Drew
Drew Mashburn
Robert Gray

Post by Robert Gray »

Drew

I called BERT'S MODEL A CENTER....and spoke with Steve......800 321 1931....He rooted around in their stock and found a set for me. This was the first time I had used Bert's and I was really impressed with the service. Their website is www.modelastore.com

Bob Gray

Drew Mashburn wrote:Robert:

Were you successful in locating the 30/31 front brake operating pins? If so, where did you located them.

-- Drew
Drew Mashburn

Post by Drew Mashburn »

Bob:

Thanks for letting me know the info about Bert's. I'm glad they were able to assist you. I think I've got a couple of extra pins stored under a ton of stuff and I have a complete frontend assembly from which I could have removed the pins. I'd do so for a fellow AAer, but I'm sure glad that I don't have to do so!

Good luck with your restoration!
-- Drew
Drew Mashburn