1932 Budd Wheel Co Truck Wheels

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
ronstotal
Body Type: BB Flatbed
Model Year: 1932

1932 Budd Wheel Co Truck Wheels

Post by ronstotal »

I have a 1932 1 1/2 ton truck that I am starting a restoration on. I am looking for miscellaneous parts and most of all a set of WHEELS. My wheels are rusted so bad that you can stick a screw driver through them. I am looking for a set of wheels, preferably origional but I would be interested in an aftermarket option. I realize that his truck is most likely classified as a BB truck, but I saw some BB stuff on this forum.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ron
Ron's Total Service Center
ronstotal@coxinet.net
Last edited by ronstotal on April 2nd, 2009, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neil Wilson
Body Type: 82-A/89-A
Model Year: 1930

Re: 1932 Truck Wheels

Post by Neil Wilson »

Wheels used from early 1931 through most of 1933 are the same. The 1930 to early 1931 wheels will also work but they do not have the reinforcement stamping.
Regards, Neil Wilson
Model Year: 1930

Re: 1932 Truck Wheels

Post by modeleh »

Ron, I am also working on bringing a '32 BB back to life. It seems the '32 -'34 BBs are sort of orphans. Not much information around on them compared to As and AAs and the newer trucks. Although I have an AA also, I don't think people here mind seeing questions posted pertaining to the BBs. Although most parts of the BB trucks are totally different than the AAs, there are a few upgraded pieces on the BBs that will interchange with the AA.