1930 aa truck

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
oldtinpusher
Model Year: 1930

1930 aa truck

Post by oldtinpusher »

sorry, it's taken to the scrap yard
Last edited by oldtinpusher on May 19th, 2009, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rollingsculpture
Body Type: platform
Model Year: 1931

Re: 1930 aa truck

Post by rollingsculpture »

i saw that in albany craigslist you still want 500 bucks for it? that truck is pretty cool !!!any other pics what parts do you have for it , and how about title?
rollingsculpture

huh??????scrap yard , its worth more parterd out !!so i see the guy took it off line . i tried to buy that truck back in december but the guy wiggled and played around like he didnt actually want to sell it . than didnt return phone calls. i think he is a con and trying to rip off people shame because the truck seems pretty restoreable if it exists funny he decided to quote take it to the scrap yard .heres the pic he is using so you all can recognize it in the future and be wary.
Attachments
drv frt.jpg
drv frt.jpg (7.71 KiB) Viewed 3800 times
lft frt.jpg
lft frt.jpg (10.9 KiB) Viewed 3799 times
oldtinpusher
Model Year: 1930

Post by oldtinpusher »

FUNNY, THE PICTURES ARE FROM LAST WEEK. WAS POSTED ONLINE ON MAY 14TH. 30 REPLIES ALL NO SHOWS. LOT WAS BEING CLEARED FOR HOUSING. I BROUGHT THE TRUCK ( FROM THE GUY WHO OWES LOT) ON MAY 15TH. I SENT MY PHONE NUMBER
AND
ADDRESS TO ABOUT 10 PEOPLE. ALL NO SHOWS. IT'S NICE TO TYPE ON THE COMPUTER, SHOW UP AND SAVE THE TIN, MAN!!! SCRAP IS AT 180 PER TON IN ALBANY NY. WHEN IT WAS AT 300 PER TON 5 MONTHS AGO. I SAW , REALLY, ABOUT 5 A'S A WEEK GO INTO THE SHREDDER. 43 PEOPLE LOOKED AT THIS POST ON THE FIRST DAY, ROLLING SCULTURE WAS THE ONLY PERSON TO REPLY, AND NOT TO BUY IT. MY SPACE IS LIMITED SO I MUST CHOOSE WHAT TO KEEP. I HATE EBAY BUT... HERE IS AN EXAMPLE. LAST WEEK ON MAY 16TH, I VENDED AT THE HELDERBERGMOUNTAIN NATIONALS IN NEW YORK. BROUGHT ALONG A VERY NICE 29 A FRAME. DEAD STRAIGHT, PERFECT HORNS AND CROSS MEMBERS. PRICE 200.00 OBO. 30 PEOPLE SAID HOW NICE IT WAS, HOW REASONABLY (CHEAP) PRICED..BUT COULD NOT BUY, DID NOT BRING MY PICK UP, ETC.. PLEASE GIVE MY NUMBER TO THEM. WILL PICK TOMMORROW, REALLY LOVE IT, ETC, ETC. 17 PEOPLE GOT MY NUMBER. THIS AFTERNOON I CUT IT UP TO SELL THE CROSS MEMBERS AND HORNS ON EBAY. WANTED TO SEE A LOCAL PERSON GET IT, HELL EVEN A HOT RODDER. EVERY THING THAT WAS GOOD ON THIS TRUCK (IT CAME WITH EXTRA FENDERS, BRACKETS, LIGHTS, HOLDERS, ETC.) WILL BE ON EBAY IN THE COMING WEEKS. I HATE CHOPPING UP RESTORABLE PIECES, BUT IN THE LAST YEAR I HAVE CUT UP 16 PRE WAR CARS AND SOLD 1 WHOLE. AND NOT FOR NOT TRYING TO SELL WHOLE.
SO MY QUESTION IS WHERE DO I SELL OLD TIN COMPLETE??? :(
PS ROLLING SCULTURE. WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO ME BEFORE YOU DIS ME? PERHAPS THE GUY I GOT IT FROM DID NOT CALL YOU BACK, BUT I KNOW THE LOT WAS JUST CLEARED IN THIS APRIL. MAYBE HE DID PUT IT UP BEFORE BUT THERE ARE BUDS ON THOSE TREES. NO BUDS ON TREES IN DECEMBER AROUND HERE.LIKE I SAID, MANY MANY PEOPLE REPLIED TO HIM. HE SAID MEET ME AT THIS TIME. I WAS THE ONLY GUY WHO SHOWED UP. I GOT THE BOOBY PRIZE. I'LL SENT YOU MY NUMBER IF YOU WANT. TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE PRIVATE MSG THING. I USED HIS PHOTOS AS THE KIDS HAD MY CAMERA. WHEN 40 PLUS PEOPLE VIEWED ON FIRST DAY THE ONLY REPLY CAME FROM A GUY 8 HOURS AWAY (AND NOT TO EVEN OFFER A PRICE), I FIGURED NO ONE WANTED TO TACKLE IT.
rollingsculpture

that picture of the truck is one of my favorites from my search for a truck and i asked the guy for additional pics which he sent the pictures were from the fall from what i received by email and the guy would not respond back when i tried to arrange the transportation for the truck . if you still have the truck i would repost with your pictures of what you got. and give it a price , i would guess bill of sale only , i spent a lot of time trying to find a truck and when i saw that one i had already done a deal for the one ive got, but 500 bucks was a good bargain and the cost of getting it only made for a couple hundred more from albany .so where is the truck now and are you still selling it or what ?