King pins

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
E.Moore
Model Year: 1930

Re: King pins

Post by E.Moore »

The two cameras I use have "email" format in the setup section, which allows the camera to take high resolution photos for larger viewing, as well as lower resolution for sending photos via email.

The email photos are small enough to post directly to this website.

Your camera may have an email setting in the setup section. It sure makes it a lot easier to post photos, versus posting them to photo bucket, then moving them here.
Shorthaul
Body Type: 186 stake
Model Year: 1931

Post by Shorthaul »

I think the photo blocked out what I wrote . I wanted to thank all helping and the photo is of what I found while cleaning out my garage, I parked it in 83 and have been piling junk on, in and around it since. Thanks to all on this forum I finally dug it out.Thanks to all wImageho replied to my posting photo problems, you are a great help.
Brian T
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929

Post by Brian T »

Hello Eric,
I usually leave my camera in the e-mail format, but had switched to the higher format and forgot to reset, so that’s why the files were too big.
So if I want to post a picture direct from my PC without using the web, direct to the forum what is the click by click method , I do not see a attach box as there is on a e-mail, also what would the maximum size picture be?
Looks like this King pin thread turned in to a good tutorial, I still don’t know what the pins were worth, it doesn’t really matter, and I sent them back anyway.
Thanks Brian T.
Nothing can be made fool proof, fools are ingenious bastards.
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931

Post by spectria »

Brian T wrote:Hello Eric,
I usually leave my camera in the e-mail format, but had switched to the higher format and forgot to reset, so that’s why the files were too big.
So if I want to post a picture direct from my PC without using the web, direct to the forum what is the click by click method , I do not see a attach box as there is on a e-mail, also what would the maximum size picture be?
Looks like this King pin thread turned in to a good tutorial, I still don’t know what the pins were worth, it doesn’t really matter, and I sent them back anyway.
Thanks Brian T.
RE: Photo size,

I have played with it and it is as it says somewhere on the posting page, photos can't be larger than 100KB, nor larger than 100 x 100 pixels.

It sure seems like the direct linked photos are much larger than that, just like those great pics of your worthless kingpins :wink: :wink:
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org