Weaver Auto Crane

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
littlepapaw
Body Type: express
Model Year: 1929

Weaver Auto Crane

Post by littlepapaw »

My first post and need the practice so here goes. I found a Weaver auto crane for sale on craigslist Houston today for 400.00 and thought I would pass it on. Phone # 832-273-2503 Manvel, Texas (small town south of Houston). A picture is displayed and looks restorable to these sore eyes. I want to start by earning my keep on this site.
russ
Body Type: 82a
Model Year: 1930

Re: Weaver Auto Crane

Post by russ »

Greetings littlepapaw. Welcome aboard. Have you presently got a truck to work with or are you hunting for one?
Best, russ
Everybody likes pics.
littlepapaw
Body Type: express
Model Year: 1929

Post by littlepapaw »

russ wrote:Greetings littlepapaw. Welcome aboard. Have you presently got a truck to work with or are you hunting for one?
Best, russ
Yes, but I found the 29 AA does not have the energy it used to display. It just sits in the barn in pieces resting on it's laurels. I've had it for some time and I just dream about driving it to the donut shop every morning, but the 29 and donuts are just a dream these days. Wife says no more donuts and no money for another project. I understand that old vehicle collectors have a common DNA of obsessive compulsive disorder. I've talked to many seniors through the years who have owned or worked on the old trucks and I have become very suspicious of what really fits what or did fit what. I have a suppose to be 1929 AA express pickup long wheel base single wheel. Now it is just like the original In pieces to be put together. Thanks glad to finally sigh up and take interest. littlepapaw
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931

Post by spectria »

I hope that you post some pics of the "PILE" so the rest of us can share in your misery...
My pile keeps getting bigger as I take things off!
Some Day...

Welcome!
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org