1931 STAKE SIDES sold-sold

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
gary berube
Model Year: 1931

1931 STAKE SIDES sold-sold

Post by gary berube »

these set of sides were from a 31 with a 10 ft rear bed,consits of 12 stakes 46 in tall & 4 stakes 35 in. tall two gates have the 41x33 metal plate all the wood is still attached with rivits,but the wood is bad some of the gate locks are there though most are missing asking $350 buyer also would also pay shipping contact beeperberube@aol.com
Last edited by gary berube on November 13th, 2009, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed

Re: 1931 STAKE SIDES

Post by spectria »

gary berube wrote:these set of sides were from a 31 with a 10 ft rear bed,consits of 12 stakes 46 in tall & 4 stakes 35 in. tall two gates have the 41x33 metal plate all the wood is still attached with rivits,but the wood is bad some of the gate locks are there though most are missing asking $350 buyer also would also pay shipping contact beeperberube@aol.com
Did you mean to post pictures?

I would like to see what they look like
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org
Brian T
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929

Post by Brian T »

Hello Dave,
I e-mailed him this AM , he is in Connecticut and is waiting for his grandson to post pictures to me , I shall pass them on, the shipping will likely kill this deal , haven’t heard much from you lately , how’s progress ?,
Brian T.
Nothing can be made fool proof, fools are ingenious bastards.
Jared275
Body Type: dUMP
Model Year: 1928

Post by Jared275 »

Spectria\Brian T.,
I live only a few minutes down the road from Gary. I have seen these in person, and they are well worth the money. Might be worth just shipping back the steel w/o the wood for a smaller package size/weight. These were laying on the back of the 31 AA that Gary had posted on craigslist (ad has since been deleted) that I posted a link to a while back in the buy/sell section.
Regards,
Jared
Connecticut
Brian T
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929

Post by Brian T »

Thank you Jared,
Gary just e-mailed me the pictures , which I have posted , yes removing the wood and maybe the steel panel would help with shipping, could this be estimated to Ca ?.
Attachments
stakes 2.jpg
stakes 2.jpg (58.69 KiB) Viewed 3252 times
stakes 1.jpg
stakes 1.jpg (62.21 KiB) Viewed 3252 times
STAKES.jpg
STAKES.jpg (68.02 KiB) Viewed 3252 times
Nothing can be made fool proof, fools are ingenious bastards.
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed

Post by spectria »

Brian T wrote:Hello Dave,
I e-mailed him this AM , he is in Connecticut and is waiting for his grandson to post pictures to me , I shall pass them on, the shipping will likely kill this deal , haven’t heard much from you lately , how’s progress ?,
Brian T.
Hey Brian,

I have been rehabbing a house about 300 miles from home, and been off the internet for a bit, and I'm going back, so all is on hold.

Thanks for asking, how about you?

Dave
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org