Any NORTHEAST AA for sale?

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
JLINKER
Body Type: AA STAKE BED
Model Year: 1929

Re: Any NORTHEAST AA for sale?

Post by JLINKER »

Hi Don,
My father and I have a 1929 AA Stake Bed for sale. We are located in northern IN. There is a post with some pictures on page 2 of the buy and sell from dec 27. Check them out and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks, Jason
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931

Post by spectria »

JLINKER wrote:Hi Don,
My father and I have a 1929 AA Stake Bed for sale. We are located in northern IN. There is a post with some pictures on page 2 of the buy and sell from Dec 27. Check them out and let me know if you are interested.
Thanks, Jason
Hi Jason
I didn't find a page 2 from Dec 27th of 2010 about a 29 for sale, there is One pic on page 1 about a 29, is that it?
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org
JLINKER

Post by JLINKER »

No, It's on page 2 of the buy and sell on dec 28 about 3/4ths of the way down with JLINKER under the author catagory. I told you dec 27th thats my fault. If you don't see it call me. 260-450-2398

Thanks Jason
JLINKER

Post by JLINKER »

I have alot more pictures I can send you. I couldn't get them on this post because the web site didn't support the size they were. I could e-mail them to you if you give me your e-mail
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1930

Post by Chris Haynes »

JLINKER wrote:I have alot more pictures I can send you. I couldn't get them on this post because the web site didn't support the size they were. I could e-mail them to you if you give me your e-mail

Putting pictures here is soooo simple reguardless of size. Simply open a free account at photobucket.com
Upload your photos to photobucket. Copy the IMG Code of your photo from photobucket and paste it here. No resizing BS.
mikeg
Site Admin
Body Type: 150B

Post by mikeg »

The inline image size was 100Kb which is still pretty large for online use, I did increase it to 512Kb which is again pretty generous for a forum format.

Even today not everyone is on a super fast broadband connection and ideally there is no real reason to attach an image directly from your camera which these days can be many Megabytes large (on average 3+ Mb). Do what Chris suggests and open a photobucket or flicker account and those sites will provide several different sizes for you to use.

Nothing worse than viewing a thread with a huge image throwing the entire screen out of whack.
spectria

Post by spectria »

mikeg wrote:The inline image size was 100Kb which is still pretty large for online use, I did increase it to 512Kb which is again pretty generous for a forum format... / ...Nothing worse than viewing a thread with a huge image throwing the entire screen out of whack.
I was wondering how come the images some posted were so damn big and threw the screen sizing out of whack. I also get a warning that 100k is the limit?
mikeg
Site Admin
Body Type: 150B

Post by mikeg »

spectria wrote:]I was wondering how come the images some posted were so damn big and threw the screen sizing out of whack. I also get a warning that 100k is the limit?
100k was the limit, it's now 512k.

Avatars are still at the same limit as before, for pretty much the same reason. Mostly because if some one had a really large avatar the postbit (the part that shows your profile info) would screw up the display of the threads.
spectria

Post by spectria »

mikeg wrote:
spectria wrote:]I was wondering how come the images some posted were so damn big and threw the screen sizing out of whack. I also get a warning that 100k is the limit?
100k was the limit, it's now 512k.

Avatars are still at the same limit as before, for pretty much the same reason. Mostly because if some one had a really large avatar the post bit (the part that shows your profile info) would screw up the display of the threads.
Thanks Mike and for your efforts to keep up this site, my favorite...