for sale 29 bevel gear rear

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
Richard Kinney
Model Year: 1930

for sale 29 bevel gear rear

Post by Richard Kinney »

i am out of patience trying to find a tourque tube and shaft for my rearend, so i am going to sell it. first, i dont know what it is worth, but i know its rare. second, i would like to see someone here get it and not have to fight for it on ebay. i cannot manipulate photos into this computer so they will be mailed if nessary. the rear has its t/tube and drive shaft cut about a foot long and some other spline welded to it. it has the 5 something high speed ratio and appears to be mechanically sound. the radius rods are gone but the drums, brakes etc are complete and move freely. some years ago it was mopped with heavy red paint and seems to have spent a lot of time indoors by the light degree of pitting of the parts. if a set of high speed gears for a worm drive bring 5 or6 hundred then i suppose my rear may exceed 1000.00 dollars as complete as it is. i also have a nice set of 29 long running boards that are streight, blasted and painted origonals.(they dont even have the traditional flat spots on the diamonds) but they do have one 3/8"hole in the front corner( for drainage i assume) . there is a complete front axle,(beam is sprung), four dished wheels w/snap rings, a warford overdrive unit(nice), a complete, turning engine,AAblock w/3sd trans and other misc minor AA parts. lets get together and you buy me out or i sell the high dollar stuff seperate and the rest by the pound. also if you have a 29 coupe or 29 tudor BODY to trade then we really must talk . all these parts are for a May 29 AA 131wb , lets see, i also have few extra script hub caps, some lugs, nuts, a rad apron,(orig,pntd), then it really gets misc. all these parts are located in michigans upper peninsula, one hour from the macinaw bridge.i can be reached at kinn912@up.net, or just leave a personal message at this site as i am a registered user. thanks for your time and especially for the tudor body, Dick Kinney.