Threaded Shift tower wanted

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
mikeg
Site Admin
Body Type: 150B
Model Year: 1930

Threaded Shift tower wanted

Post by mikeg »

Looking for the later style "threaded" shifter tower, this is the later 31 style and has fine threads and I think it only has the one trunion pin hole.

Also still looking for the carb mounted filter for a late 31 indented firewall/tank setup.
BigAl

Post by BigAl »

I have an extra BB (1932) 4 sped transmission. By the outward appearance, it looks like the 30-31s. Could you send a photo of what you are looking for?
Alan.....
mikeg
Site Admin

Post by mikeg »

BigAl wrote:I have an extra BB (1932) 4 sped transmission. By the outward appearance, it looks like the 30-31s. Could you send a photo of what you are looking for?
Alan.....
Hello Alan, I did finally obtain one from another member on the board. I'm looking for a mid 30's stake bed though! If you ever come across one for a 157" WB truck (tapered frame) I'm interested!
BigAl

Post by BigAl »

My brother just bought one for his 1931 AA. Take a deep breath! He is cutting it down for his shorter truck and bolting it to a mechanical dump.
The was one on Ebay for sale in Penn. Did you see that one?
Lots of luck!
Alan.....
mikeg
Site Admin

L31 Shift tower

Post by mikeg »

BigAl wrote:My brother just bought one for his 1931 AA. Take a deep breath! He is cutting it down for his shorter truck and bolting it to a mechanical dump.
The was one on Ebay for sale in Penn. Did you see that one?
Lots of luck!
Alan.....
I have a couple 30's style pinned towers I will gladly give for a threaded tower. L31 parts are hard to come by.

They are basically the same with the exception of the threads and I think only one pin hole instead of two.
Hi Nice truck I have a 32

Re: Threaded Shift tower wanted

Post by Hi Nice truck I have a 32 »

mikeg wrote:Looking for the later style "threaded" shifter tower, this is the later 31 style and has fine threads and I think it only has the one trunion pin hole.

Also still looking for the carb mounted filter for a late 31 indented firewall/tank setup.