April 1928 chassis

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
fordman88
Model Year: 1929

April 1928 chassis

Post by fordman88 »

I think i might have asked this before... but just wanting to throw out the feelers to see if anyone would be interested in buying my 28 chassis. I haven't taken any pictures or even thought of a price but everything is up for discussion!!
it was more or less a complete truck when i bought it... as far as the chassis goes, i still have everything. I also got a Kansas title a couple years ago for it.
Questions are welcome and if there is any interest, i will get pictures ASAP!
Thanks in advance :)
Trevor O Davis
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1930

Re: April 1928 chassis

Post by Chris Haynes »

So you are parting out a good truck?
fordman88

Post by fordman88 »

I dont know yet. i dont wanna part it out, would rather sell everything that i have left together. I had 3 of these trucks and i was able to get a good one out of the other 2. i would love to keep them both but its been 4 years since i have gotten to work on them. having a place to store the 28 is causing some issues too. if there is no interest in it then i will keep it and hopefully get to it some day but if there is some one that has the time and resources to fix this truck up, i would rather see it get done than continue to rust away.
Trevor O Davis
fdohnke
Body Type: 82A

Post by fdohnke »

Trevor,

How complete is it and does it have wire wheels... I have a weak spot for the wire wheels...It could always make a return as a
"parade favorite" depot hack! :D
Stakebed
Body Type: Grainbox

Post by Stakebed »

is it just the chassis or are there sheetmetal parts left?
fordman88

Post by fordman88 »

It came with all 5 wire wheels but thinking i threw at least one away due to excessive rust. i will try to get over to my dads to make sure all the wire wheels are still there. It will not have the correct lug nuts for the wire wheels.

there will most likely be no sheet metal with it, it has been mostly disassembled but last time i checked, "somebody" hadn't scrapped anymore of my parts. :evil:

now that i know there is a little interest in it, i will try to get everything for it rounded up from the three different storage places and get a detailed description of everything that i am considering parting with!! i will be more than happy to answer any more questions till then :)

Thanks!!
Trevor O Davis