1930 AA - Former Beer Delivery Truck

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
lookin-backtexas
Body Type: Stakebed
Model Year: 1931

1930 AA - Former Beer Delivery Truck

Post by lookin-backtexas »

Not mine but I found it on Craigs List in Phoenix. Interesting possibilities as a former beer delivery truck. I like the advertising panel just behind the cab - great patina! I have copied the wording of the ad and a photo in case Craigslist takes down the ad.
Fred

1930 ford stakebed...............trade - $6500 (bell and tatum)

classic 1930 ford model aa stakebed truck. was a beer delivery truck. runs but needs to be put back together, eng, trans, rear end, suspinsion, brakes all gone thru. needs paint, int, wood. solid, 99% rustfree, clean az title and some old documents. i just want to change some of my toys. $6500 obo or trades. call or text 602-616-1129. if ad is up, I still have. if you text 'still avail' or 'still have' etc, you will be ignored and deleted. if you have trades, send PICS and INFO.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/bar/4325339798.html
If you are not driving your AA truck you might as well be collecting clocks!
ImageImage
fdohnke
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929

Re: 1930 AA - Former Beer Delivery Truck

Post by fdohnke »

Cool truck, has the 29 6 hole wheels. I think what he asking is too much for the condition of the truck. The interior looks really bad. Do like the patina and the platform bed also looks unique.
Reds34
Body Type: dump
Model Year: 1930

Re: 1930 AA - Former Beer Delivery Truck

Post by Reds34 »

Runs? Engine has been gone through? With what, and by whom, Ray Charles? That is a lot of money for what it is in my opinion.

Red