Thinking of selling collection of parts

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
Reds34
Body Type: dump
Model Year: 1930

Thinking of selling collection of parts

Post by Reds34 »

Guys,

I haven't been on here in what seems like years. I've been busy with work, kids and home life. I've been talking with my father and we are thinking of selling off some of our collection. We still have to make an inventory list and figure what we want to keep, but we will certainly never use everything we have. We have a good amount of running gear, and being in the northeast, most of the sheet metal we have is pretty rusty. I'm not even sure what to ask for most of the stuff, so if there is something in particular you are looking for, let me know. The collection we have is from '28-'34 with a little bit of stuff a few years newer. I can get you photos if you are interested. We aren't in a huge rush to get rid of this stuff, but I am not looking forward to cleaning it out in the future. We have good parts for making doodle bugs if that's what you are looking to do. Send me a pm if you're interested, and I will get back to you.

Thanks

Red
30TownSedan
Model Year: 1930

Re: Thinking of selling collection of parts

Post by 30TownSedan »

Red - sent you an email.
Jared275
Body Type: dUMP
Model Year: 1928

Post by Jared275 »

Sent you a PM Red
rustya1928
Body Type: 89
Model Year: 1928

Post by rustya1928 »

Hi:
Looking for AA rear fender brackets and a 10" out side mirror bracket for a 28 Express truck. I also need a set of 28/29 rear shock arms for a passenger car. Any help. Thanks Charlie