beware AA title wanted

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
bud valerius
Model Year: 1930

beware AA title wanted

Post by bud valerius »

Someone contacted me wanting a title for a AA truck , this is not legal in any state , refer to the Ford Barn site which refers to that subject , he got my email address from this site
1wonton
Body Type: Express
Model Year: 1929

Re: beware AA title wanted

Post by 1wonton »

Oh my goodness................"illegal""""""", oh no,............ Have him contact me, I have one.
flatford39
Model Year: 1928

Post by flatford39 »

Seriously...if you have Model A titles that you don't know what to do with just send them to me and I will "dispose" of properly.
bud valerius

Post by bud valerius »

Kansas allows you to get a title for `antique cars and trucks with a bill of sale if they are 1949 or older but you better have the vehicle that you are getting the title for just the paper work is not legal and doing so could ruin it for this process in the future for others . This law has saved lots of antiques form the scrap iron pile . Lets not ruin it for other people in the future
1wonton
Model Year: 1929

Post by 1wonton »

How on earth can we "ruin it for other people in the future"? There are several ways to obtain a registration for any vehicle, although States do differ. I would use any method I could come up with to get my legally-owned truck registered, including faking it, after all our failed, illegal alien President did it.
bud valerius

Post by bud valerius »

Do what ever your state allows but don't ask me to sell you a title as this person did complaining that they were on the market for $400. and he didn't want to pay that much . That is not legal where I live
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A

Post by Chris Haynes »

I have found that by doing a Lein Sale I can get a title for most anything.