I’m in the processes of downsizing and I need to sell my 1929 AA Ford. I’ve completed 95% of the mechanical restoration but I have stalled out on the body work. It’s been about 5 years since I’ve had a chance to work on it due to other projects and priorities.
I need to sell everything. Including my reference materials such as manuals and judging standards.
I have a lot of new and unopened parts for the body such as (to name a few):
* Door wood for the roof and seats
* Door parts – latches, handles, screws, etc.
* Ignition coil & fuel shutoff
New spare parts include:
* Door skin (passenger)
* Running board bracket bolts
* Starter cover band, front spring clamps, water pump studs, etc.
And original spare parts include:
* Budd rims
* Gas Tank
* Complete rear axle (worm)
* Rear brake plates and shoes
* Dual high transmission
Those are a few of the parts. I’ve taken pictures of the truck and all the parts that will be included and you can see them on my photobucket site here:
http://s250.photobucket.com/user/imhkdu ... t=2&page=1
As I mentioned, I haven’t worked on it or had it running for about seven years but here is a youtube video of the first (and only time) I ran it test the mechanicals. It’s been stored inside since I started working on it:
My spreadsheet shows I’ve spent over $17K on parts. I’d like to be around $10K but will consider all offers as I need to sell it before my house is sold. I'm located in Decatur, Illinois.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 66
- Joined: January 17th, 2003, 7:46 pm
- Body Type: Platform
- Model Year: 1929
- Location: Decatur, Illinois
- Frame - Pic 01.JPG (387.35 KiB) Viewed 992 times
- Cab - Pic 01.JPG (316.67 KiB) Viewed 992 times
- Misc - Truck & Parts 1.JPG (288.16 KiB) Viewed 992 times