Late 28/early 29 Model A truck for sale

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
Kevin Mabry
Body Type: 82-A
Model Year: 1928

Late 28/early 29 Model A truck for sale

Post by Kevin Mabry »

For Sale
1928 Ford Model
Asking $10,000

This truck is a late 1928 or early 1929 Model AA truck 82-A with some custom features. The truck cab is red with black fenders. It was restored 5 years ago. Typical of this vintage, the transmission is a 3 speed with a car clutch. The emergency brake sits in front of the shift lever with a squeeze handle. The bed and stake racks are fitted with yellow oak wood. The truck bed was mounted to the frame to lower the overall height of the bed to the ground. It has a custom made rear bumper and trailer hitch receiver addition. The rear drive is a worm gear with top speed of 28 to 30 mph. The engine starts and runs great and was overhauled during restoration. The electrical system is 6 volt with turn signals. The hubcap has been replaced on the wheel missing one in the pictures. It drove from Fort Collins to the MAAFCA National Meet 2016 in Loveland, Colorado.

If interested, please contact me by email. I have pictures I can send.
Kevin Mabry
Fort Collins, CO
kwmabry@gmail.com
ph: 970-689-7432
Last edited by Kevin Mabry on April 23rd, 2018, 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Neil Wilson
Body Type: 82-A/89-A
Model Year: 1930

AA Truck For Sale

Post by Neil Wilson »

Kevin Mabry wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 12:06 pm

This truck is a late 1928 or early 1929 Model A truck (too early to be an AA truck) 82-A with some custom features. ..... The hubcap has been replaced on the wheel missing one in the pictures.
Kevin, your truck is an AA. It looks like the photos referenced are missing.
Regards, Neil Wilson