1928 AA for sale

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
D L M Express
Body Type: 89-A
Model Year: 1928

1928 AA for sale

Post by D L M Express »

I am selling a 1928 AA with flatbed. Lots of work has been done mainly to the chassis and drive train. This truck has the three speed with the warford trans. Also has the 5.17:1 geared rear end. This is a matching frame and engine truck. Would be an easy truck to restore cab, bed, fenders ect. "Sorry no rear fenders"; Includs many extra parts. I also have a TT express bed for it, Clean title, I am in western Colorado. not had much luck getting pictures to post. I will gladly send some to your e mail. but ill keep trying here too. With these desirable accessories I'm not sure what to ask, Make me an offer and will go from there. I'm thinking parted out would bring around $4K ? Whats a good warford and High speed rear end selling for? As well as a good cab. But I would rather see this truck get to some one who would restore it. Thanks Mike
1crosscut
Body Type: 82-A
Model Year: 1929

Re: 1928 AA for sale

Post by 1crosscut »

Deleted / Misplaced post.
------------
Dave
semitanker
Body Type: tanker
Model Year: 1929

Post by semitanker »

Please send pictures of '28 AA, looking for a project. Thank you.
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1930

Post by Chris Haynes »

No pictures? A Warford has replaced the original Dual High?
D L M Express
Body Type: 89-A
Model Year: 1928

Post by D L M Express »

The warford was in the truck when I got it. I'm assuming it came with it originally. Or however you ordered this setup back in the day. I'm not having much luck posting pictures, need to be down size ?? I would be glad to send to anyones e mail address.

Thanks...Mike
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1930

Post by Chris Haynes »

Open a FREE account at www.photobucket.com then upload your picture there. Copy the IMG CODE from photobucket and paste it here. No resizing necessary.