1931 Closed Cab Platform AA Truck

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
Neil Wilson
Body Type: 82-A/89-A
Model Year: 1930

1931 Closed Cab Platform AA Truck

Post by Neil Wilson » March 31st, 2019, 2:51 pm

1931 AA Closed Cab Platform Truck – Platform 88-A and 82-B Closed Cab with indented left door. Location is in La Verne, California. This is an older restoration and would make a great driver-truck as is. I am selling this truck for the owner. The picture with this ad shows the overall truck. It has current California registration and title.

There are 21 photos to be seen at https://app.box.com/s/m7saivau8vu2loritfcetgfvavjvrgz6. These can be viewed on-line or downloaded.

The truck can be started and driven. There is a spare wheel on the left side fender-carrier and an extra wheel/tire that matches the truck’s blue color wheels. This truck has a Warford shown in the photos. There are 10 stakes for the platform along with rack connections as shown in the photos.

As can be seen the top needs replacing. The lights were being worked on. The wiring is disconnected and bulbs (provided) need to be installed, the water pump is dripping and needs an overhaul.

Email neil@aafords.com - Asking $14,000. Offers accepted. You are welcome to visit for viewing. Email me and I will get you scheduled and provide information on the exact location.
Attachments
20190111_152911.jpg
20190111_152911.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 293 times
Regards, Neil Wilson

Neil Wilson

Re: 1931 Closed Cab Platform AA Truck

Post by Neil Wilson » April 7th, 2019, 6:50 am

This truck has a Warford overdrive. Additional pictures added. See all pictures at https://app.box.com/s/m7saivau8vu2loritfcetgfvavjvrgz6
Regards, Neil Wilson

azmodela
Body Type: 82a
Model Year: 1929

Post by azmodela » April 9th, 2019, 11:27 pm

The truck has a warford, the correct one for the year. It also has a very nicely built inserted engine that makes it a very driveable truck. The bed is an early version not correct for the year, but does the job.

Neil Wilson

Post by Neil Wilson » April 10th, 2019, 8:31 pm

azmodela wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 11:27 pm
The truck has a warford, the correct one for the year. It also has a very nicely built inserted engine that makes it a very driveable truck. The bed is an early version not correct for the year, but does the job.
azmodela, It sound like your know the truck and the engine. Please email me with more information neil@aafords.com. I am selling the truck for the wife of the parted owner. The more information I can put in the ad the better.
Regards, Neil Wilson

Neil Wilson

Post by Neil Wilson » April 21st, 2019, 5:28 am

A great looking truck with a Warford overdrive. See all of the pictures at https://app.box.com/s/m7saivau8vu2loritfcetgfvavjvrgz6
Regards, Neil Wilson