Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 22
- Joined: August 26th, 2019, 12:12 pm
- Body Type: Flatbed
- Model Year: 1929
- Location: Prescott, AZ
WANTED: I have a AA spare tire under carrier bracket, wheel nuts, and hinges, but missing the rear bracket (see attached pic) that secures and tightens the spare tire carrier to the rear frame cross-member. Bought my 29 without one , except for the two hinges that are still mounted to a frame cross-member. The carrier I bought also has two hinges, so I have extra hinges. Can probably make a bracket that works, but would like to find original.
- This is the mounting bracket I am looking for.
- Spare Carrier Mount.jpg (529.94 KiB) Viewed 1286 times
- This is the complete assembly
- AA 29 Spare Tire Carrier assy.png (66.42 KiB) Viewed 1286 times
I have the rear mount that bolts or rivets to the tail dock plate of the bed. Send me your e-mail and I will send you photos. It has been blasted and primed. Send e-mail to : rustya1931 @hotmail.com