Dual Hi transmission

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
rustya1928
Body Type: 89
Model Year: 1928

Dual Hi transmission

Post by rustya1928 »

I have a really nice ,low mileage dual hi . It is complete with rocker pedal, connecting rod, and all the mounting bolts for the pedal assembly. This came out of a truck with 30,000 miles on it. It just needs a good cleaning on the outside and paint.
Price is $125.00 plus shipping. It will ship as over weight due to it's weight. Nothing I can do about that. You can pick it up if in the area.
Photos upon request
jmcpherson
Body Type: chassis

Re: Dual Hi transmission

Post by jmcpherson »

Where are you located?
rustya1928

Post by rustya1928 »

Hi:
I am in No. Calif., about 40 miles east of Sacramento. This can be shipped with UPS , it will goes as oversize due to weight. Unfortunately all of the shipping companies have taken advantage of the consumers and jacked their prices up. The dual hi appears to be in really great shape. Just needs a good cleaning and fresh coat of paint. Came out of a truck with approx. 30,000 original miles.
Thanks,
Charlie
jmcpherson
Body Type: chassis

Post by jmcpherson »

Thanks. Unfortunately I am in GA. Do you have any other 1928 AA parts for sale? Like a solid mount front crossmember or front shock arms?
Rumbler
Body Type: 82-A Stakebed

Post by Rumbler »

Jim,
Did you see my reply to your other post about my spoked wheels. I might be able to help you out with some early '28 stuff.

Brian
rustya1928

Post by rustya1928 »

Are you anywhere close to Mikes Affordable Parts? They are in Maysville, Ga. You might be able to work a deal to go through them and use their UPS shipping number to get a better discount on sending the dual hi. Talk with Eric if you are interested and have him call me. I have lots of good used AA parts, unfortunately I don't have the 2 items you want for sale.
Thanks,
Charlie