AA Radiator

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
emf
Body Type: Firetruck
Model Year: 1928

AA Radiator

Post by emf »

28-29 AA Radiator, no leaks $250. Frank Iaccino 518-755-0986. Can deliver to Hershey.
jmcpherson
Body Type: chassis

Re: AA Radiator

Post by jmcpherson »

Frank,
Is the radiator an original Model A radiator? If so, do you know which one it is? If you don't sell it before Hershey, I'd like to come by your space and look at it. Could you give me your space number? THANKS, Jim
emf

Post by emf »

Jim, I sure looks original, but how would I tell? Yes, I will have it there, C4Y-34-37.

I just looked it over, no identifying marks. I bought a 28 AA chassis just to get the wheels, tires, and hubcaps and this was on it. Engine ran with this radiator, but original owner kept the engine and transmission, so I have no history with this radiator. Look at it when you get there and see where it goes...

I will be arriving Monday around noon or a little after.

Frank
jmcpherson
Body Type: chassis

Post by jmcpherson »

Frank,
THANKS for the reply. Your spacese one row over from mine, C3B 26-29. I'll stop by. Last year I bought an earlt 1928 AA chassis. No body yet, and I am not sure what I am going to do about that. Since you bought a AA chassis, maybe you have some other poarts I am looking for: a front end or axle with or without wishbone with the large FORD script; the torque tube for the turtle cap speedometer drive (like the cars have), with or without the cap and drive gear on the driveshaft. Dose the frame have the motor mounts? If so, whay type? THANKS Jim
emf

Post by emf »

Jim, My AA has car motor mounts. I have the torque tube, drive shaft, high speed speedo drive and gear, Intermediate shaft, u-joint, dual high, not sure what you need. I will have limited space this year, so not sure how much I can bring so let me know, or just call me.

On the speedo drive, to my knowledge, the AA's had a drive that threaded into the torque tube that was different than the car.

Frank