Parts for sale.

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
REM
Model Year: 1930

Parts for sale.

Post by REM »

I have a couple of AA trucks. Both 82A's and I've convinced myself if I get another it will be an 82B.
In the process of working on the two trucks I have, I have accumulated extra un-needed parts.
Below is a list of some of what I have.
I would like to pass it on to someone who can use it instead of just letting it all set.

I have a cowl section with subframe. No gas tank. $250
I have two cab corners and the cab back section. Back section not very good. $125
I have two somewhat complete chassis. A 29 and an early 30. No engine or trans. $???
Two pass side doors. One fair one poor. 200 for the pair
Also some other smaller stuff.
I'd like to sell to be picked up so you can look over what you are getting and most would be difficult to ship anyway.
Parts not listed anywhere else and won't go on E-Bay.
Any one interested in anything E-Mail.

rem2414 @yahoo.com

Parts in N.W. Mo.

Thanks Richard
AA157'31
Body Type: 500A
Model Year: 1929

Re: Parts for sale.

Post by AA157'31 »

Thanks for the reply.
i'm interested in the 28,29 cab corners, plus other cab parts; brackets to roof, brackets from seat frame, lighter parts which can be shipped reasonably. if you have the parts i mention, please give me a figure.
Thanks, sunny
username is my project...
'29 Tudor is 2nd project...
sunny is my nickname.
REM
Model Year: 1930

Re: Parts for sale.

Post by REM »

These parts are stored a few miles from here. I will have to look to see what small parts are there. I think the piece with corner brackets that goes across the top of the back cab panel is there (still attached). I know the cab corners are there but not sure about the seat riser to door post brackets.
I will try to get out to look this weekend.