Wanted: Rear Brake Parts

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
HKDude
Body Type: Platform
Model Year: 1929

Wanted: Rear Brake Parts

Post by HKDude »

I looking for some rear brake parts for my 29AA.

First, I need all of the emergency brake parts except for the carrier plates and the external levers. So in essence, I’m looking for the internal toggle levers and brake bands / assemblies. Additionally, I could use the couplers that pin the external lever and the internal toggle lever together. This is not a critical need because I could have them made if necessary.

For the rear service brakes, I need the one of the brake camshafts that the service brake lever goes into. I have one that is usable but my other 3 are too badly worn. I don’t need the service brake levers but will take them if you prefer to sell them as a set.

Finally, I wouldn’t mind obtaining a couple of the wedges that go in the rear camshaft. Mine are badly worn but suspect could be built back up by welding if necessary.
Neil Wilson
Body Type: 82-A/89-A
Model Year: 1930

Re: Wanted: Rear Brake Parts

Post by Neil Wilson »

Hello HKDude,
Send me an e-mail with a list of the parts you need. I should have most of them from rear axles I have taken apart. I will check out your list and send pictures.
Regards, Neil Wilson
HKDude
Body Type: Platform
Model Year: 1929

Post by HKDude »

Thanks Neil. Will do.
Robert Gray
Model Year: 1930

Post by Robert Gray »

If Neill didn't have all you needed I have a set of brake and ebrake bands and also some ebrake parts