express bed fender , left

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
toolhawk1
Model Year: 1930

express bed fender , left

Post by toolhawk1 »

I was a a swap meet on saturday in springfield Ohio , (great meet ) there was a man that had a 1928/29 left rear fender for a what he said was a AA long bed express body , it was in great shape , he said make him an offer he would not give me a price but I did get his # if anyone is interested . Let me know , Ray
rsierk
Body Type: 185-B
Model Year: 1931

Re: express bed fender , left

Post by rsierk »

It is my opinion that , if a guy won't give you a price, you should just walk away. He is just on a fishing expedition, hoping for a big score, but probably does not really need to sell the item.
Neil Wilson
Body Type: 82-A/89-A

Post by Neil Wilson »

What was the condition of the fender? If it is excellent condition, you can always offer him $200. He will either laugh or counter offer. You can always walk away (fishing or not). It could be he just has no idea how hard these fenders are to find.
Regards, Neil Wilson
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A

Post by Chris Haynes »

I paid a grand for my set of rear fenders.
Stakebed
Body Type: Grainbox
Model Year: 1929

Post by Stakebed »

rsierk wrote:It is my opinion that , if a guy won't give you a price, you should just walk away. He is just on a fishing expedition, hoping for a big score, but probably does not really need to sell the item.
yea sometimes they do that if they have an idea of how rare they are but have no idea on a price. Other times they generally have no idea what they have....

those are the people you find towards the end of the day and see if they still have it then offer your price again or make one lol