outlook.com, live.com, hotmail.com & microsoft email users!

General forum announcements, admin, notices etc.
mikeg
Site Admin
Body Type: 150B
Model Year: 1930

outlook.com, live.com, hotmail.com & microsoft email users!

Post by mikeg »

Hello, if you are a member with a Microsoft type email (as listed in the subject) please DO NOT report emails that come from the forum as SPAM.

If you do so, Microsoft will block ALL emails from the server that hosts the aa-fords.com email, as well as my private email and the emails from about 20 other domains I have.

It takes WEEKS to get Microsoft to respond to delisting requests. Despite the fact I've been a member of their JMRP (Junk Mail Reporting Platform) for years they rarely send notices from user submissions. It is very annoying to have this happen, even more annoying when I do get a report from an email provider that shows a member has reported a topic notification etc as SPAM.

If at any time you receive an email from the forum that you don't want, please contact ME first and I will be more than happy to help you change your email preferences to stop receiving an email for topic or private messages. If there is a member that is sending you private messages that you don't want, submitting those emails as SPAM is NOT the answer. Again, please contact ME and I will address the issue directly and/or show you how to block members from contacting you via the forum.

Submitting them as SPAM to your provider only hurts the forum and many other individuals that rely on my email server. If a member continues to submit emails to their provider as spam which comes from the forum, I will remove your account and prevent you from registering for a new account.