Ford Model AA Diecast Models

Discussion forum for AA related activities, weekend outings, AA stories etc.
jmcpherson
Body Type: chassis
Model Year: 1928

Ford Model AA Diecast Models

Post by jmcpherson »

I believe a 1931 Ford Model AA diecast model truck has recently become available. It is listed as a Pickup, although it has what appears to be a Grain Bed. I saw one last week and bought one. They are 1:24 scale, made by Motormax in their "Platinum Collection". I chose the Dark Green, to look like Rock Moss Green. It has what may be a brown Grain Bed. It also comes in Cream. The same model also comes in Yellow, Red, and Light Green with Coke logo on the doors. They have a Flat Black Grain Bed. While searching for this model, I think I also saw a Brown and Light Brown available, but I cannot find them now. No one source had all colors available. I bought mine from DiecastModelsWhosale.com . They are also available online from Walmart and Target. Toy Model AA trucks are also hard to find. I have found three. They are GAZ Model AA trucks, possibly in 1:43 scale, and possibly made in the mid to late 1930's. They are diecast, so they may be of much later production. One is a "standard" Model AA, Black with a Grain Bod Bed in Army Green. The second is a Model AA with tandem rear axles, Black body with an Army Green Grain Bed. The third is a Model AA with rear tracks, much like a tank would have, with a larger wheel at each end of the track and four smaller wheels in between, Black body with an Army Green Grain Bed. What do you have, or have found?