all hopped up !!

Discussion forum for AA related activities, weekend outings, AA stories etc.
rollingsculpture
Body Type: platform
Model Year: 1931

all hopped up !!

Post by rollingsculpture »

whats all over this engine anybody want to take a crack at it?!!
Attachments
mod engine.jpg
mod engine.jpg (71.73 KiB) Viewed 5117 times
bgj1956
Model Year: 1930

Re: all hopped up !!

Post by bgj1956 »

Owner and I installed the engine in his 29 Model A Coupe, the engine was built in Reading Pa. It has a Miller Overhead Valve head, (used in that period at INDY ) pressurized oil sytem, inserted bearings, header tuned, special stainless exhaust, electric fuel pump, Mallory dual ignition, Mitchell overdrive with Mitchell 3 speed transmission, New 16 Coker tires and 16" wheels, owner ran in the Great Race a couple of years ago from Pa to Cal. with an orginal 40 hp motor, this motor "B" dyno at 104hp. Any other questions, just e-mail me, thanks Bruce in Southern OHIO ( did you see on fordbarn? )

rollingsculpture
Body Type: platform
Model Year: 1931

Post by rollingsculpture »

saw somewhere surfing a while back . i just got around to asking you guys about it. i should have known a member would have put his knowledge and abilities to it! 8) way cool additional pics!!thanks so much for the info! the real deal .so..........can this be put in a AA /are you.....putting this system in your truck??/ :?:
bgj1956

Post by bgj1956 »

I would really like to buttttt, I could buy two more AA trucks for the cost of all the hardware, I'd like the two additional trucks, what do you think, Bruce in Southern OHIO
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A

Post by Chris Haynes »

I agree. I will have five times the money in my Riley OHV engine than I will in the rest of the truck.