Illness...

Discussion forum for AA related activities, weekend outings, AA stories etc.
vtwinsideways
Body Type: 82-A, 88-A
Model Year: 1929

Illness...

Post by vtwinsideways »

Someone replied to a post of mine on here and referred to the AA "Illness" well, we must have it because we just bought a second one! 1931 131" hydraulic dump model. It's super rough, so it may end up a parts donor for Dad's other truck. Pictures to come. Luke
"I get all my exercise jumping to conclusions."
Luke in Illinois
Erskine48
Body Type: 82a/3axle

Re: Illness...

Post by Erskine48 »

We are all sick puppies, some more than others. All depends how much room you have to get sick on! I'm full up! Bob E.
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931

Post by spectria »

Erskine48 wrote:We are all sick puppies, some more than others. All depends how much room you have to get sick on! I'm full up! Bob E.
LOL, Cough, Cough, ...
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org
miner art
Body Type: AA flt.BD.82a

Post by miner art »

UHUH!!! this IS BAD!! But you know what?,I think they quit makken u'm So "STOCK UP" gotta go look at a open cab,been in the barn for a time,Money in the bank!! Altho. my wife disagrees :lol:
miner art

Post by miner art »

spectria wrote:
Erskine48 wrote:We are all sick puppies, some more than others. All depends how much room you have to get sick on! I'm full up! Bob E.
LOL, Cough, Cough, ...
Hey dave,you like pictures,I'm having trouble posting.,Any hint''s
Thank's ART
spectria

Post by spectria »

Yes, Art, I do...
Try posting a very small (as in pixels) picture.
You can upload them here by adding them below the text box I am now typing into as long as they are smaller than 100KB in size, which means 95kb to be safe.

Or you can do as Chris Haynes would say, and upload them to Photo bucket (for free) but that requires that you NEVER, and I MEAN NEVER, alter the photobucket album title or location because what this board does is go to a location in the WWW with a certain address (the original photobucket pic addy) and if you have moved it by renaming it or the album, this board will NOT find it.

I did that recently, and if I went back to my old posts, I am sure all my pics would not be there.

Art, in your case, I would start with a new AVATAR, as I am sick of looking at your ugly mug (that little red ex bugs the crap out of me!) so go to your user control panel (upper right) and once inside there find the profile option for avatar and INSTALL AN AVATAR, gosh darn it!!!

OK, so I'm just kidding around, but I suggest that you always use your computer to upload from.

Remember, any direct uploaded photos must be smaller (pixel size) that 100KB, just re-size them in any photo viewer you have, I use AcDsee PRO but I think you can do that even in Microsoft's Photo Viewer, standard on most PC's

Lesson for the day; any Questions Grasshopper?

Have fun with it, and if you choose the dreaded photbucket route, there is more you need to know to link those photos here.
miner art

Post by miner art »

spectria wrote:Yes, Art, I do...
Try posting a very small (as in pixels) picture.
You can upload them here by adding them below the text box I am now typing into as long as they are smaller than 100KB in size, which means 95kb to be safe.

Or you can do as Chris Haynes would say, and upload them to Photo bucket (for free) but that requires that you NEVER, and I MEAN NEVER, alter the photobucket album title or location because what this board does is go to a location in the WWW with a certain address (the original photobucket pic addy) and if you have moved it by renaming it or the album, this board will NOT find it.

I did that recently, and if I went back to my old posts, I am sure all my pics would not be there.

Art, in your case, I would start with a new AVATAR, as I am sick of looking at your ugly mug (that little red ex bugs the crap out of me!) so go to your user control panel (upper right) and once inside there find the profile option for avatar and INSTALL AN AVATAR, gosh darn it!!!
So that's what it was,changein the photo bucket title!,because it worked the first time!. I'll try the computer thing!!!!!!!!!!
Thank''s, From the "RED X"
OK, so I'm just kidding around, but I suggest that you always use your computer to upload from.

Remember, any direct uploaded photos must be smaller (pixel size) that 100KB, just re-size them in any photo viewer you have, I use AcDsee PRO but I think you can do that even in Microsoft's Photo Viewer, standard on most PC's

Lesson for the day; any Questions Grasshopper?

Have fun with it, and if you choose the dreaded photbucket route, there is more you need to know to link those photos here.
miner art

Post by miner art »

That was strange, made a quote and it posted your Answer to my question?, Anyway,I must have changed the album in Photobucket, I'll use the computer sizing thing!!
A BIG Thank,s from the "GRASSHOPPER AKA. the dreaded "RED X"
spectria

Post by spectria »

miner art wrote:That was strange, made a quote and it posted your Answer to my question?, Anyway,I must have changed the album in Photobucket, I'll use the computer sizing thing!! A BIG Thank,s from the "GRASSHOPPER" aka the dreaded "RED X"
I have done That before, started typing in front of the {quote} symbol at the end, and then you get a reprint of the quote with your response in the middle!
I usually edit the quote, take out all the extra spaces and lines so it takes less space, especially with wordy nits like me!.
So where's that new Avatar Mr. Dreaded Big Bad A**ED Red X ? Hmmmm?
If you are still having trouble with the resizing, PM me the photo you want resized and I will do it for you. Here is one I found freeware...
I love Pics, Oh Yea, I said that somewhere...
Attachments
Wrecker Clip thumbnailCA3HR4GE.jpg
Wrecker Clip thumbnailCA3HR4GE.jpg (3.21 KiB) Viewed 7636 times
Last edited by spectria on July 19th, 2010, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
miner art

Post by miner art »

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank's to Dave the "RED X'is DEAD
Thank's DAVE Only took all morning!!!!
spectria

Post by spectria »

miner art wrote:YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank's to Dave the "RED X'is DEAD
Thank's DAVE! Only took all morning!!!!
Looking Good DUDE!